We are deeply committed to supporting everyone in the disability community and thanking those who have chosen to help us in our mission.
We call it “ShareItFirst“… an idea we introduced in a podcast episode in 2020.
For us, we’re just beginning:
- We’re giving back by giving 10 percent of our profits to the members of the Disabilities United Association.
- If you are a member of the Disabilities United Association:
- 25 percent of your membership will go to a disability-related not-for-profit of your choice.
- If you refer someone to Disabilities United Association, an additional 25 percent of their membership will go to a disability-related not-for-profit of your choice.
- Even if you aren’t a member, but choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, we’ll still direct 10 percent of anyone’s Disabilities United Association membership to a disability not-for-profit of your choice.
We have a similar program for businesses and not-for-profit organizations who become members of Disabilities United Association as well as matching donation programs and other opportunities to support disability not-for-profit organizations. We welcome your suggestions as to how we can serve the disability community better.
We also have a publishing partner program to give extra support to the creative voices who share their words, images, sounds, and ideas with the disability community.